Saw this somewhere a while back. I still think it is funny and I hope you do too.
The Top 10 Ways to tell an energy bar from a dog turd...
1. Energy bars cost about $2. Dog turds are free.
2. Energy bars have shiny wrappers. Dog turds don't.
3. A fly will eat a dog turd. I've never seen a fly eat an energy bar.
4. Dog turds get slippery when wet.
5. Energy bars come in many delicious flavours. Dog turds only come in 1.
6. Energy bars hold their shape in a jersey pocket much better than dog turds.
7. Dog turds won't damage a lawn mower blade. The jury is still out on energy bars.
8. You won't find an energy bar sitting on the ground in the park.
9. Dog turds are made of naturally occurring substances.
10. Dog turds are biodegradable.
Hope you enjoyed....see you at the finish line.